Blanche Louise Margaret Gourlay
F, #87, b.1885, d.1955
- Died 9 June 1955 in Royal Ryde Homes Ryde, NSW, Australia.
- Cremated on 10 June 1955, Eastern Suburbs Crematorium, Church of England.
- Married Patrick Joseph Goodwin, son of John Goodwin and Bridget Dean on 31 December 1913, at the Roman Catholic Church, Randwick, NSW, Australia. In the presence of Mary Brown and E.W.Abercrombie and officiated by Edward McGrath.
- 1955 - 48 Lansdowne St, Surry Hills, NSW, Australia.
- Ages on the marriage certificate do not correlate to what I have.
- William Gourlay was a gardener, John goodwin a farmer
- Index of BDM records, NSW BDM, Place Marriage Registered: Randwick; Date: 20 January 1914; Number: 1914/002999
- Index of BDM records, NSW BDM, Place Death Registered: Ryde; Date: 1921; Number: 7972/1921
- Death Certificate